We at Spanish Home Seeker believe that guest blogging is a great way to share ideas and create a community-minded blog. We provide a platform where amateurs and experts alike can share their views and experiences on anything related to moving to Spain, and thereby help the community as a whole.
We believe that guest posting is a win-win situation for both the guest blogger and the host. We receive a creative interesting article for our site, and you get SEO benefits and exposure to readers who otherwise may not find you.
How to Guest Post On Spanish Home Seeker
Guest posting at Spanish Home Seeker is straightforward, as we have made it as simple as sending an email. All you need to do is write your article in a document with hyperlink(s) in place and send it to the address provided below.
However, before sending, take a moment to follow our posting guidelines. Failure to follow the instructions will likely cause your post to be rejected, so please make sure all steps are followed!
- Content must be unique, written exclusively for Spanish Home Seeker, and not previously published.
- Content must be of interest to an audience interested in buying a home in Spain or travelling to the country.
- Posts must be checked for grammar errors before sending. We reserve the right to correct small errors before publishing, but if your submission contains numerous errors, it will be rejected.
- Posts should be at least 500 words in length and preferably include at least one photograph, preferably taken by you.
- Free posts are permitted only one link in an author bio at the foot of the article. Paid posts may contain up to two links anywhere within the content.
We will publish all posts that adhere to the submission guidelines within 14 days. If you want your post published within one working day, please use the paid option.
Posts will be published within 14 working days, but we offer a paid guest option where your post will go live within just one working day. A paid post also allows you to place up to two links within your content – you are not restricted to one link in the author bio as with the free option.
If you would prefer to post using our paid option, email your article to the address provided below, with “Paid Guest Post” in the subject line. We will send you a PayPal payment address. once the payment is paid, your post will be published within one working day. We are located in the UK, so bear in mind we work GMT office hours.
The cost of a paid guest post is $30.
Please include “Free Guest Post” or “Paid Guest Post” in the subject line. We reserve the right to reject posts that do not meet our quality guidelines.